Complimentary Wi-Fi Service
Users and visitors can enjoy a complimentary and high-speed, high-density Wi-Fi experience at EXPO. Covering all exhibition halls and meeting rooms, front of house areas, foyers and concourses, organizer offices and ancillary rooms, as well as all EXPO restaurant and cafes, the Wi-Fi system is able to simultaneously support 5,000 mobile devices and allows event organizers, exhibitors, visitors, event attendees and restaurant guests to stay connected everywhere in EXPO from browsing emails, websites and engaging in real-time social media sharing.
Connect to EXPO Complimentary Wi-Fi
Enable the wireless connection on your device and select "EXPO", internet access is enabled.
Terms and Conditions
The complimentary Wi-Fi service ("Service") is provided free of charge by Shenyang New World EXPO ("EXPO") to the customers of EXPO ("Subscriber"). To enjoy this Service, Subscriber must read and accept the terms and conditions as below:
1. The Subscriber can connect to the wireless broadband Internet by any compatible devices supporting the Service including laptops, tablets, mobile phones or other Wi-Fi enabled electronic devices under the coverage of the Service. EXPO reserves the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, or other security information necessary to access the Service.
2. To ensure reasonable performance and fair use by all Subscribers, there is a 60 minute usage limit of the complimentary Wi-Fi service upon successful log in, with no limit on log in times for each device.
3. The operation / provision of the Service is dependent upon the equipment settings by EXPO, and is only available to laptops, tablets, mobile phones or other electronic devices installed with suitable hardware and software.
4. Disclaimer-the Subscriber acknowledged that:
a) the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
b) your devices may be exposed to viruses or other harmful applications through the Service;
c) EXPO does not guarantee the security of the Service and that unauthorized third parties may access your devices or files or otherwise monitor your connection; and
d) EXPO can at any point block access to Wi-Fi service without special notice if the Subscriber has violated any of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Subscriber must not use the Service to distribute Internet Viruses, Trojan Horses, or other destructive software, or engage in any illegal activity.
6. EXPO may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that Subscriber is in breach of any provisions of this terms and conditions.
7. EXPO recommended that Subscriber do not use the Wi-Fi service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should Subscriber choose to do so at your own risk.
8. The Service should ONLY be used for non-mission-critical applications such as general web surfing and internet-based email access. Any online payment or online activities involving large volume of network traffic is not encouraged.
9. The wireless network is "open"; a broadband line is therefore recommended for sensitive or confidential messages.
10. The Subscriber shall be responsible for keeping his or her devices and personal information confidential so as to make sure such information is not revealed or disclosed to any third party. EXPO shall not be responsible for any such disclosure and disclaims all liabilities to pay any compensation to the Subscriber. The Subscriber shall be responsible for identifying illegal links and other fraudulent information when using this Service, EXPO shall accept no direct or indirect legal liability whatsoever in relation thereto.
11. The Subscriber shall assume all and any responsibility and liability related to the security, privacy and confidentiality risks arising out of or relating to the provision of the Service.
12. Subscriber shall not violate any national laws and regulations and public morals when using this Service (including, but not limited to,publish or disseminate any speech or information that violates laws, regulations and social morality), and should Subscriber choose to do so at your own risk.
13. Subscribers shall NOT cause inconvenience or annoyance to other persons when using this Service. EXPO shall have the right to terminate (or prohibit Subscribers from using) this Service if such inconvenience or annoyance is reported or known.
14. Under no circumstances will EXPO, its suppliers or licensors, or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates be liable for consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on claims of the Subscriber or your appointees (including, but not limited to, unauthorized access, damage, or theft of your system or data, claims for loss of goodwill, claims for loss of data, use of or reliance on the service, stoppage of other work or impairment of other assets, or damage caused to equipment or programs from any virus or other harmful application), arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise.
15. The Subscriber understands and agrees that the Service may fail, be interrupted, delayed or suspended due to power failure or any other circumstances beyond EXPO's control. However, EXPO shall endeavour to resume the Service as soon as practicable. EXPO does not warrant or guarantee the quality, reliability and availability of the Service and accepts no legal liability whatsoever in relation thereto. In all circumstances, EXPO shall accept no direct or indirect legal liability for the loss and damage arising from the failure, interruption, delay or suspension of the Service.
16. The Subscriber understands and agrees that the transmission speed of the Service may be adversely affected by environmental factors including the capability and configuration of the devices used by the Subscriber or others, the capabilities, settings and connection speed of the servers that host web pages or files, the traffic condition of Internet, delay in the Internet network and other factors.
17. EXPO reserves all its rights to amend the above Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
18. By using this Service, the Subscriber has confirmed and accepted these terms and conditions as the basis of use of the Wi-Fi service provided.
19. These Terms and Conditions have been translated from Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall prevail.